Latest Posts

I'm angry.

By 10:40 PM

I'm very angry tonight.  I've already experienced shock and sadness, and now I'm in full blown anger.  Federal laws prohibit me from disclosing the details, but let me just say that I HATE cancer.  I hate it. 

I hate it's quietness.  I hate what it steals from families.  I hate that there is so much that we know, but still so far away from cures.  I hate that there might actually be cures and treatments but it can sometimes take up to 20 years for it to be approved by the FDA. 

I want to look at every cancer patient and promise them that they will be OK, but I can't.  I know that they might not be OK.  I know that if they survive, they will forever be changed.  I know that the life that they once knew or that they had hoped and dreamed for is not theirs anymore.  I hate it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments