Latest Posts

Little Wonders

By 9:32 PM

What am I going to do when there's no more tiny toes to tickle?  When "th" is pronounced properly?  When the smell of opening a package of new diapers is gone?  When hair will wash itself?

 Will her sister always be her best friend?  Will they always stand up for their brother?  Will he always look at them in amazement?






What will I do when Dora is gone?  When I can't kiss them in public?  Or clean their dirty face with my thumb?  What will I do when they start to take themselves seriously? 






Will I be able to sleep at night if they're not home?  What if I go one day without hearing "I love you."  What if I can't fix their problem with kisses or changing the batteries in something? 
Will they ever understand why I stare at them? (Not only 'cause they're funny.)


You Might Also Like

1 comments